George Takei responds to “traditional” marriage fans.
George Takei is flawfree.
I live a George Takei adoration life
I lost it at the “Please tell me where this island of men is, thanks.”
ALWAYS REBLOG because it’s okay to be Takei!
the best bookstores in the world
1. This majestic converted 1920s movie palace uses theater boxes for reading rooms and draws Thousands of tourists every year. Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. This is the entrance of the bookstore Le Bal des Ardents in Lyon, France.
3. For those who like their green spaces (and coffee shops) to Invade their bookstores. Cafebreria El Pendulo, Mexico City, Mexico
4. The bookstore section of the larger complex dedicated to art and design certainly lives up to its mission. Corso Como Bookshop , Milan, Italy
5. Kid’s Republic Book Store in Beijing, China by Sako Architects
6. Livraria Lello & Irmão (open since 1906), Porto, Portugal
7. A gorgeous converted Dominican church gives the power of reading its due diligence. Selexyz Bookstore , Maastricht, Holland
Steven Moffat Doesn’t Understand Grief, and It’s Killing Doctor Who
There’s a popular joke I’ve seen floating around on Tumblr for a while now. It goes like this:
“Joss Whedon, Steven Moffat and George R.R. Martin walk into a bar and everyone you’ve ever loved dies.”
Here’s the problem, though:
SOMEBODY FINALLY FUCKING SAID IT THANK YOU
"But more importantly than that, when you have no death, when nothing truly has weight or scale, when decisions don’t stick and nobody feels the consequences… it’s hard to care about anything. The stakes on the show feel so low at this point that a once addictive program is unengaging, dull and hollow."